You can never say no to a sweet delicious treat of tasty Chocolate Chip Cookies. When you come home to your mom baking and you smell a delicious fresh batch of cookies baking in the oven as a young child was the best. Now it’s our turn to start baking cookies for your own family or friends. These chocolate chip cookies are delicious and perfect for a sweet snack, a dessert for a pot luck, family gathering, friends night, etc.
– 2 sticks of unsalted butter (room temperature)
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp baking soda
-1 cup of brown sugar
-1 cup of white granulated sugar
-3 cups flour
-2 tsp vanilla extract
-2 cups of chocolate chips (semi sweet)
PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 375 degrees Fahrenheit
1. place the 2 sticks of unsalted butter in a large mixing bowl and mix until it is fluffy. You can use a mixer or mix with a whisk.
2. Mix in a small bowl the 1 cup of white sugar and 1 cup of brown sugar.
3. Add the sugars slowly into the bowl of mixed butter bowl. Mix as you add.
3. Add the eggs 1 at time.
4. Add the vanilla extract
5. Mix until it is creamy and all is combined.
6. In another large bowl whisk together the 3 cups of flour, 1 tsp of salt, & 1 tsp of baking soda.
7. Add the dry mixture into the bowl of all the mixed ingredients slowly. Mix while adding.
8. Mix until all the ingredients are combined.
9. Add the chocolate chips into the batter.
10. prepare your cookie sheets. You can either grease the pans with butter or use parchment paper. I used parchment paper.
11. Roll up small cookie balls and place onto the parchment paper.
12. Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or 9-11 minutes. Until you begin to see the bottom is turning golden brown.