CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE! Oh hey – did I catch your attention? This Chocolate Fluff is your dream dessert that will feed your chocolate cravings!
For Super Bowl Sunday my husband and I made the big “hike” and went downtown to our friends condo to watch the big game. Every year they have a “dip” competition instead of appetizers! How fun is that? Being a dessert lover, I decided to make some yummy dessert dips! One of the dips I made was my yummy Chocolate Fluff…….and guess what? I won the contest! (I never win anything so this was pretty exciting for me)!
Having all the delicious dips was a prize in itself! I love getting to munch throughout the game! I mean, who really watches the actual game, right? Besides the food, I love the halftime show and the commercials (usually). The halftime show was AWESOME! Lady Gaga put on an amazing show! She is such a talented performer and advocate. From the flying across the stadium to the 80’s style jackets on her dancers…..A+ Gaga, A+!!! The commercials on the other hand, not my favorite. By halftime I had lost all hope in the great commercials. Maybe next year…
Okay so I know you are dying for the recipe, right? Chocolate goodness is coming your way! A great part of this dip is that you can customize it with what you want to eat it with. I chose strawberries, mini Oreo cookies and graham crackers! I really enjoyed it with the graham crackers because I LOVE s’mores. However, many of the party goers loved dipping strawberries into the dip! Chocolate covered strawberries is a must have. Do whatever combination you would like!
You will need 1 jar of marshmallow creme, 1 package of chocolate pudding, 1 small container of cool whip and some chocolate chips for garnish!
The recipe is pretty simple and tastes delicious! It is the perfect concoction that your friends and family will love!
- 1 8oz Container of Cool Whip
- 1/2 Jar of Marshmallow Creme
- 1 Package of Chocolate Pudding
- 2 Cups of Milk (for Pudding)
- Chocolate Chips for Garnish
- Snacks to go with your dip (i.e. strawberries, oreos, graham crackers)
- Make your pudding (follow directions on package)
- Add the marshmallow fluff. Stir until most of it has combined with the pudding mixture (stir slowly)
- Fold in all of the cool whip one spoonful at a time (fold slowly)
- Garnish with chocolate chips!
- Place in refrigerator until ready to serve
- Serve with fresh fruit, graham crackers, cookies or whatever you choose!