March is one of my favorite times of the year! Spring is just around the corner, warm weather is coming, St. Patrick’s Day is coming up (I am Irish – not that you have to be) and the sun is coming out more and more! I feel like my mood just starts to get so much happier and I am ready for some fun! I decided to make a fun spin on a Moscow Mule in honor of St. Patrick’s Day! I absolutely love anything minty so I decided to combine a Mojito and a Moscow Mule! The results were very cheers worthy 🙂
The combination of lemon, lime and that extra added bonus mint flavor was the perfect combination! This drink truly made my heart happy!
A great perk to this drink is that you could totally make it into a pitcher for your St. Patrick’s day, spring and summer parties and your guests will be super happy!
There is nothing I love more than sitting out on the patio drinking a refreshing cold beverage with friends and family!
- 1 7oz can of ginger beer
- 3 mint leaves and/or 1 drop of peppermint extract (I use both because I love the minty flavor)
- 1-3oz Whiskey or vodka (depending on your taste)
- 2 slices of lemon
- 2 slices of lime
- Ice cubes
- Pour your ginger beer into your cup and your ice
- Add your vodka or whiskey
- Add your mint leaves and/or peppermint extract
- Add 2 slices of lemon, 2 slices of lime
- Mix it up and enjoy!
Enjoy this minty and refreshing drink!