I love trying new beers. The best part of the spring and summer seasons for me is to sit on the back porch enjoying the beautiful weather and drinking an ice cold beer with some friends. I am always looking to try new types of beers and even creating my own spin on them. This was just one of times where I had a taste for a sweeter beer (like a shandy) but did not have that type of beer. What I did have were the 2 ingredients that you need to make yourself a sweeter tasting beer.
ALL YOU NEED IS:
– 12 oz. BEER CAN OR BOTTLE (I used a corona)- Chilled
– ABOUT 1/3 cups of SPARKLING LEMON JUICE/CONCENTRATE- Chilled
– A GLASS TO POUR YOUR INGREDIENTS INTO
1. Pour the beer into the glass cup
2. Add about 1/3 cups of the sparkling lemon juice/concentrate