Sometime’s when making yourself a cup of coffee you want to add a little sweetness. What better way to do that then to add Oreos and ice cream! This recipe is only 4 ingredients and is super quick and easy to make. It will make your regular morning cup of coffee a little sweeter and tastier.
INGREDIENTS: (Serves 3)
– 2 or 2 & 1/2 cups of freshly brewed coffee (Depends on how strong of a coffee taste you want)
-4 scoops of ice cream
-10-12 ice cubes (depending on how hot or cold your freshly brewed coffee is)
1. Brew your fresh cups of coffee
2. Add the coffee into the blender
3. Add 4 ice cubes to begin with to cool down the coffee if it is hot.
4. Add the 4 scoops of ice cream
5. Add 6-8 more ice cubes
6. Add 6-8 oreos
7. Blend the ingredients together
8. Pour into your drinking cup of choice & Enjoy!!!