Looking for an easy and delicious dinner recipe? This Parmesan Crusted Tilapia takes less than 18 minutes to make and is SO delicious! It is crunchy & soft at the same time. This is one of my favorite meals to make! I tend to make it at the beginning of the week to start off my week eating healthy!
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia (Serves 3)
Ingredients: 3 Tilapia filets, Shaved Parmesan Cheese (about 2 cups), Paprika (2 tbsp), Parsley (2 tbsp), Salt (1 tsp), Pepper (1 tsp), Garlic Powder (1 tbsp)
1. Get a small bowl or plate. Put in the parmesan, paprika, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Feel free to add more seasonings as desired, I like to add a little extra garlic 🙂
2. Drizzle olive oil on both sides of your fresh tilapia.
3. Line your pan with aluminum foil (this will give your tilapia a little crunch and make for easy clean up) and spray with cooking spray
4. Coat both sides of your tilapia with your bowl mixture. Be generous, the more the better!
5. Place your pan in the oven at 400 degrees for 12 minutes
6. Let cool and ENJOY!!! 🙂
I hope you enjoy this delicious tilapia recipe as much as I do! 🙂