There is nothing better than making ooey-gooey S’mores on a hot summer night by the campfire! I was craving this delicious dessert while on vacation in Orlando, Florida! Unfortunately, we did not have a fire pit to roast marshmallows and it was just way too hot! We decided to go with the next best thing, S’more dip! We had my whole family staying at a rental house and as soon as the dip was in the oven a chocolate aroma filled the house and everyone started walking to the kitchen!
I decided to combine some of my favorite things- REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS & S’MORES! Don’t even try to tell me that doesn’t make your mouth water! I created a spin on S’mores Dip by adding Reese’s to the mix! Let me tell you, it is just as good as it sounds! This dip is perfect for a movie night with the family or for a dessert for a party! Bonus- it only takes about 10 minutes to make it! Your family & friends will be so happy you made this delicious concoction!
Check out the recipe below 🙂
PEANUT BUTTER S’MORE DIP:
You will need: 8″ round pan (cast iron works best), 16 Reese cups (unwrapped), 1 package of large marshmallows, graham crackers
1. Pre-heat your over to 450 degrees
2. Spray your pan with cooking spray (this helps with the clean up afterwords)
3. Line your unwrapped Reese’s on the bottom of the pan! You can do an extra layer if you choose, however, 1 layer works out great!
4. Add a layer of large marshmallows on top of the Reese’s
5. Place your pan into the over at 450 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until your marshmallows turn golden brown!
Your marshmallows should look like this:
6. Take your dip out of the oven and let it cool! It is going to be HOT (CAUTION! CAUTION!)! While you dip is cooling, take out your crackers and get ready to eat it up!
7. Once your dip is cooled, take out your crackers and EAT!! ENJOY!!! 🙂