This raspberry peach smoothies is delicious and super easy to make. You can even prep your fruit the night before to make your mornings less work. All you need are 5 ingredients.
– 1 cup of raspberries
-2 to 3 peaches
-5-6 ice cubes
-1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
-a splash of orange juice
-container/cup for your smoothie (I used a mason jar)
1. Prep the fruit. Wash the raspberries and peaches.
2. Peel the peaches and cut the peaches into smaller pieces.
4. Add the 5-6 ices cubes into the blender
5. Add the 1/4 cup of almond milk & a splash of orange juice into the blender
6. Add the fruit to the blender
7. Blend all of the ingredients together
8. Pour your smoothie into a cup and enjoy!!