This easy Buffalo Chicken Sliders recipe is perfect for any occasion. I have made it for parties, game days, dinners, and much more. You can’t get enough of these sliders, you’ll be asking for more. The recipe is so simple, that you will want to make it for dinners more often! Just place the ingredients in the crock pot and go about your day. Perfect for a busy bee who wants to have dinner ready without doing all the extra work.
Buffalo Chicken Ingredients:
– 4-5 Chicken Breasts
-1 & 1/2 TBSP onion powder
-1 & 1/2 TBSP garlic powder
-1/2 TBSP honey
-1 container (12 oz) franks red hot (Buffalo sauce)
-1 bag of coleslaw mix
-1/8 onion powder
-1/3 cup celery
-1/2 cup ranch Greek yogurt dressing
-Salt & pepper to taste
Buffalo Chicken Directions:
1. Place the chicken breasts into the crock pot
2. Add the onion powder, garlic powder, and honey into the crock pot.
3. Add the Frank Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
4. Set for Low (4-6 hours) OR High (8-10 hours)
5. 30 minutes before it is done, take the chicken out and shred with a fork. Place back into the crock pot and stir all the ingredients together.
1. Place the bag of the classic coleslaw into a bowl.
2. Add the celery, onion powder, salt & pepper, and the ranch Greek yogurt into the bowl.
3. Mix all the ingredients together until it is all combined
4. Refrigerate until it is ready to be used.
FINALLY, grab a slider bun, place the buffalo chicken on, add the coleslaw mix on top & enjoy!!!!