Who doesn’t love a nice relaxing night with a glass of wine or champagne to enjoy with a friend or loved one. I am always looking for a new twist to the everyday tastes of wine and champagne. Especially for those special occasions like Valentine’s Day, birthdays, holidays, etc. This drink is a great spin and deliciously tasty! Not to sweet and not to bitter, just right! All you need is just 5 ingredients to make this sweet drink.
-Champagne (I used the Asti flavor)
-Strawberry Rasberry juice
1. Pour 2 cups of champagne into your wine class
2. A splash of the Strawberry Raspberry juice
3. Cut a strawberry into 3 pieces and place into your drink
4. Squeeze some of the lime into your drink (I squeeze about 1 TSP of lime juice into the drink)
5. 1-2 scoops of the raspberry sorbet into your drink & enjoy!!!!