I don’t know about you, but summer is busy! It is full of BBQ’s, gatherings with family and friends, graduation parties, birthdays and more! I am always looking for something that is simple to make and something that will feed a crowd! I always see different salads on Pinterest that I like, but this year I decided to combine a bunch of different recipes to make ONE. EPIC. SALAD.
I have been serving up this delicious salad all summer and it has been a hit every single time! In the summer I do not like heavy foods so I wanted something that tastes fresh and light —and this is it! The cilantro, green onion and lemon juice give it the perfect fresh taste! You need to make this today!
This yummy, light and healthy salad has corn, cucumber, tomato and avocado on top of the light and fresh dressing! All of my favorite things in one!
Check out the recipe below 🙂
- 1 bag of cooked and cooled corn (I use steamable)
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 package of small tomatoes cut in half
- 1 avocado (cut in cubes)
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup of diced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook corn and let cool completely (I put in the refrigerator to cool faster)
- In bowl add corn, avocado, cucumber and tomato. Mix.
- Add in green onion and cilantro
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper!
- Store in refrigerator until serving